Looking for a delicious summer drink that both relaxes and adds a little zing? This Sparkling Mint Limeade does just the trick!
Sweet, herbal, and oh-so-refreshing, a pitcher of this on the patio table is sure to go quickly, so you may want to consider making a double batch.
- 1¼ c granulated sugar
- 1¼ c water
- 3 c ice, plus more for serving
- ¼ c fresh mint leaves
- 1 c fresh lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 8ml Danodan organic hemp flower infusion
- 24 oz soda water
- Lime wedges & mint sprigs, to garnish
- Heat water in a small saucepan, then add sugar and stir to dissolve. Set aside to cool.
- Muddle the mint leaves in a pitcher with the ice, using a wooden spoon to stir the mint against the ice.
- Stir the lime juice, simple syrup, and Danodan hemp flower infusion into the pitcher.
- Add the soda water and stir gently to combine.
- Serve over additional ice with a wedge of lime and a sprig of mint.
This Sparkling Mint Limeade is a wonderful happy hour mocktail that helps you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the warm summer afternoons. Pairs perfectly with our Cool Watermelon Salad on your potluck table surrounded by friends, family, and summer fun!