Current Open Positions
Independent Sales Representative
About Danodan Hempworks
We are the Whole Plant Company with a mission of doing good for people and doing good for the planet. Our unique processing methods are intentionally minimal to make water-soluble, organic hemp products, rich in nutrients beyond CBD.
We think hemp is a superfood. It has over 500 unique compounds (and counting) and we’re here to give people as many of them as possible. We have a patent for our production process and we stand apart from our competitors by working with glycerin to make true whole plant infusion products.
We partner with organic hemp farmers who share our values and do the hard work of driving the promise of regenerative farming to reduce global warming and reverse the effects of climate change.
In addition, we have a functional workplace and culture. We strive to be drama-free, and we make the effort to make sure employees are happy and enjoy their work. When it comes to our customers, vendors and partners, we operate with integrity 100% of the time. Founded in 2018, we are based in Portland, OR.
- At least 2 full years in a Sales position
- Proven success driving sales and managing store accounts
- Experience in natural & organic food and/or natural supplements sales preferred
- Experience with hemp & CBD branded product sales preferred
- Experience with start-up companies and an understanding of the start-up business environment preferred
- Reliable current model laptop computer, reliable internet access, and a smartphone required
- Experience in HubSpot a plus
- 1099 – Independent Contractor position
- Competitive commission structure with bonuses
- Monthly Retainer of $2500
- Commissions paid monthly
Scope of Work:
The role of the job is to make contact and sell into prospective new accounts and to support existing customers to drive sales. The position will work closely with our Co-CEO in charge of sales and marketing and will help to create systems and tools for a successful sales program.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works to create lead lists and runs an effective direct sales strategy.
- Works in sales database, Hubspot, to keep track of new deal progress + existing accounts
- Works in Square and Quickbooks to invoice and process orders
- Uses an @danodan email account, and has access to sales resources, etc.
- Self-sufficient, organized, and driven are essential traits
- A close partnership with Co-CEO in charge of sales and marketing
- Weekly video meeting check-ins, at minimum
- Thoroughly documented pipeline (in Hubspot) to meet weekly key performance initiatives (KPI’s)
How to Apply:
Please email your resume along with a short message about yourself and your qualifications, etc to: [email protected]
NOTE: Application Deadline is Tuesday, April 13. We will begin contacting candidates April 15 and after.