It is important to discuss any and all supplements you take with your doctor. That’s why we want to give you some good pointers about how to talk to your doctor about CBD, and specifically Danodan CBD.
Some doctors may raise an eyebrow when you talk about CBD, for a few different reasons. For one, CBD is a very new product in the supplements industry. Also, CBD may be mistakenly lumped in with other cannabis products. Additionally, there is a lot of variation between CBD products and the way they are made. And finally, research regarding its potential uses, safety, and side effects is continually changing.
Not only will your doctor appreciate the information you bring to the conversation, but they’ll acknowledge that you’re serious and have done your homework.
Here are some good pointers when talking to your doctor about using Danodan CBD:
- CBD is safe: A 2017 scientific review confirmed that CBD has a better side-effect profile than most pharmaceutical drugs prescribed for similar conditions.
- Danodan is third-party tested and lab-verified: Every batch of Danodan is rigorously and thoroughly tested by third-party labs to verify potency, purity, and safety.
- Danodan is gentle and natural: Our formulas are simple and natural – Oregon-grown hemp, organic vegetable glycerin, and, for higher potencies, organic cane alcohol. We use no harsh solvents or chemicals in our production.
- Non-intoxicating: CBD is completely non-intoxicating. Danodan CBD products contain far less than the 0.3% THC which is allowed under federal law. And because our products are full-spectrum, they may achieve equal or better results with lower doses.
- New research: CBD is the focus of a tremendous amount of new research, and scientists are continually discovering new ways it may help support our health.
- Hemp is a traditional herbal supplement: Hemp has been used for thousands of years in natural health practices. Only in recent decades have scientists discovered our endocannabinoid system. Now researchers, doctors, and the general public are learning how hemp actually works in the body.
Additionally, CBD may interact with other medications or the way our body metabolizes them. These effects are similar to many drugs’ warning to avoid grapefruit juice. This is another great reason why it is important to talk to your doctor about CBD.
Of course, if you want to talk to your doctor about Danodan, be sure to bring it with you to your next appointment. You can also bring your product’s lab results to share with your doctor, for that extra peace-of-mind.
At Danodan, we hope to empower you not only in your journey towards better health, but also in sharing your experiences and knowledge of our products and CBD in general. We hope that you use some of our talking tips above to talk to your doctor about CBD, and about how Danodan can support your journey to well-being!
Want to learn more about how Danodan is different than other CBD brands? Check out this recent article, What is CBD Oil?