The Dano-Palmer summer refresher is a take on the classic Arnold Palmer, a blend of iced black tea and lemonade. A little work ahead of time allows this crowd favorite to be made in moments. This recipe is simple and oh-so-refreshing on a warm summer’s day.
- 2 bags Earl Grey tea
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups warm water
- ¼ cup honey or agave
- 2-3 lemons, juiced (about ½ cup juice)
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- Danodan Hemp Flower Infusion
- Lemon slices, for garnish
1. Place tea bags and 3 cups water in a 1-quart glass jar and secure with a lid. Let sit outside in the sun for 3-4 hours to steep.
2. Combine warm water with honey or agave in a pitcher, and stir well to combine. Add lemon juice and salt, then taste and adjust for tartness or sweetness. Chill.
3. When ready to serve, fill mason jars with ice. Divide sun tea between glasses first, add one Danodan Hemp Flower Infusion of your choice, then top with lemonade. Garnish with lemon, and serve.
Recommended alcohol pairing: 1½ oz vodka added in step 3
Want to mix things up? Try different iced tea and citrus pairings to make the Dano-Palmer Summer Refresher your own!