The Danodan Cucumber Cooler is one of my all-time-favorite summer beverages. The muddling of the cucumber and mint really helps to infuse the flavor into the drink, and it makes for a yummy snack when all the liquid is gone. This is equally delicious with or without alcohol, any time of day!
- ½ cucumber, peeled and cut into ¼” pieces (about ¾ cup)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6-8 leaves fresh mint, roughly chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 12oz soda water, any flavor (I prefer lime or lemon-lime)
- Danodan Hemp Flower Infusion
- Lime slices, for garnish
1. Place cucumber, lime juice, and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker or tall mixing glass. Muddle the ingredients together well for 30 seconds.
2. Pour in soda water and desired amount of Danodan Hemp Flower Infusion. Stir well.
3. Divide into two tall glasses, and top with ice. Garnish with a lime slice and mint sprig.
Recommended alcohol pairing: 3oz dry gin added at step 2.