This CBD energy bites recipe provides you with a great on-the-go snack. These no-bake treats come together in a snap and will last for days. Keep hunger at bay and get through the day with our Danodan CBD energy bites.
Takes 15 minutes
Makes 9 servings
10 pitted medjool dates
½ cup raw almonds
½ cup shredded coconut, divided
2 tbsp cocoa powder
¼ tsp vanilla extract
⅛ tsp sea salt
Danodan Hemp Flower Infusion
1. Place dates, almonds, ¼ cup coconut, cocoa powder, vanilla, and sea salt in a food processor. Process until a sticky dough forms. If dough seems dry, add 1 tbsp water.
2. Move dough to a bowl. Add desired amount of Danodan Hemp Flower Infusion for 9 servings, up to 18mL. Mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until well combined.
3. With clean hands, roll dough into 9 balls.
4. On a separate plate, add last ¼ cup shredded coconut. Roll each ball in coconut until well coated.
5. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate in a well-sealed container for up to 10 days. One ball will provide a well-balanced snack to help satisfy hunger and keep you calm and focused.
This CBD energy bites recipe is great for a busy lifestyle when you need a quick snack to get through the day. Swap out your favorite nut, add oats or chia seeds – the possibilities are endless!