We need a production manager to be in charge of the following:
- Oversee production processes and the production schedule.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality, which will involve some cooking and a great deal of portioning and packaging/bagging.
- Monitoring production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Ensuring we comply with all regulations as well as health and food safety guidelines.
This person will work very closely with the founder/owner to help grow the company and brand. The position begins as part-time and should grow into full-time.
Candidates must have the following:
- Strong knife skills are essential!…with experience in a kitchen.
- Physically fit and have good hand-eye coordination and keen sense of feel/touch.
- A genuine enthusiasm and respect for cannabis as well as an understanding of how amazing it is as a medicine.
- A genuine interest in business and be comfortable working for a start-up company.
- Be organized and able to multi-task.
- Be a decent writer. (To help with marketing/blogging)
- Understand social media and be able to use it.
- Live in Portland, OR metro area currently…candidates needing to move for the position can’t be considered at this time.
Please submit your resume and a note at the top of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a little about yourself, your qualifications, why you want the position, etc.
**Submissions without the short note will not be considered**